Contact Us

Top Support Questions

What do I do if I forgot my username or password?
How can I obtain a refund?
Is there a fee for using MySchoolBucks?
How can I see what my student has purchased in the school cafeteria?

How Your District Can Help

Please contact your school directly for information regarding the balance of your account, refunds, balance transfers, or if your child appears to be enrolled in the wrong school.

Still Need Assistance?

Call 1-855-832-5226

Mon-Fri: 7am - 7pm (Eastern Time)